Monday, March 5, 2012

I came, I saw, I CONQUERED!!!

Hapyy Dragon New Year :)
Yes this is my first time writting this year, lazy as always. This year should be another good year for the FGC, especially with the release of SFxT in a few days. Many are looking forward to this but personally I am not putting any hopes until I really try it hands on. Though I would hope it would be as good or better than SSF4 AE v2012, I hope both game can live in conjunction as SSF4 AE v2012 is a master piece from my perspective and it would be a shame that people move away from it just because another new game is out. With international scene, this wouldn't be much of a problem but with the NZ scene its a little different as we are very small and people tend to move to newer games when they can't catch up to the top players. New game, new start and everyone will be on the same level, stuff like this.

Now, after coming back from my holiday in China Shan Dong... I had a long break from the game as I could not find any arcade that has any SSF4 cabs... sad.
Auckland ranbat seasion started on the day I arrive back in NZ, was too exausted to go, slept through lolz.
So I went on round 2 of the season, iRumble was the winner of round 1 and I know from last year his Cody have improve heaps, even though I knew he was a threat I was lacking gameplay due to my holiday (rusty) and pretty much other stuff I can find a excuse on! in the end, I played my way up from the losers bracket, beating iRuble in the first set of teh grand finals and reset the bracket. The second set was down to the wire where we were both down to a single hit on the last round but he held up well and beat me. :(

Round 3, now this week I did my homework, added oil to my rustyness :P came with results!!!


zosla (ryu) vs iRumble (cody)


zosla (akuma) vs simonfish (abel)



simonfish (abel) vs iRumble (cody)

No comments:

Post a Comment